Friday, December 11, 2015

"Angel on My Shoulder" (1980)



I have entered the 80's!

As far as television movies go "Angel on My Shoulder" was pretty cute. Think of it as your run of the mill Christmas Movie but without the Christmas.

In it, Eddie Kagel is a criminal who is put to death and sent to Hell. There he works for years until an opportunity presents itself allowing him to come back to Earth. He is back to take care of a job, but that job is interrupted with people from his past, and a woman.

It's a story about finding redemption and love. True these themes are usually overly expressed in your typical Hallmark or Lifetime film, but if they are done well then i really don't mind how many there are. This one certainly falls into the campy and cheesy category sometimes, but it was still enjoyable and I liked it. Probably liked it enough that I might fine myself going and watching it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment